Privacy matters a great deal to our company and we will do everything we can to ensure our customers personal details are kept safe, secure and private.
If you have any concerns about how we may of stored or used your personal data, please contact us.
Through using the MAC Rendering Limited website or having our company undertake any services it is an acceptance of the below policy details.
Who we are
Data Controller: Chris McVann
Company: MAC Rendering Limited
Contact Number: 0114 437 2004
The information we collect
MAC Rendering Limited collect the following information:
- First and Last Names
- Customer Address
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
We ONLY use this data to provide a high quality service to our customers. For example, we need your address and phone number to be able to conduct any of our services.
This data is typically collected through direct communications with our company, website contact form submissions and social media enquiries.
Data collected will only be the above information list and to ensure we can provide the high level of service guaranteed to our customers.
Any financial information about our customers is ONLY used to ensure payments between both parties is efficient.
All personal information on our customers is kept securely and kept for as long as it takes to ensure our work has been finished to our high standards.
How do we use personal information?
- Personalisation of content, invoices and user experiences
- Setting up and managing customer accounts
- Delivering marketing and sales communication
- Internal research and development
- Providing our goods and services
- legal obligations (e.g. to prevent fraud)
- Meeting internal audit requirements
You can contact MAC Rendering anytime you wish to find out what data we have, why we have the data and what is the data used for.
You can also contact us to request the removal of any of your personal information at ANY time.
If you have any concerns of wish to start the removal of personal information process, please contact us here.
Where do we store and process personal data?
No data is shared with any 3rd parties unless it is to enhance user experience or provide our goods and/or services. For example, if we are organising scaffolding to be erected so we can undertake our services, we would have to share our customers address with the other contractor.
Data is securely stored on our company computers, company invoicing systems, company laptops and company phones.
No data is processed outside of the United Kingdom.
How do we secure personal data?
MAC Plastering & Rendering have many steps in place to secure our customers personal data, including:
- protecting data against any accidental loss
- preventing unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery
- restricting access to personal information
- conducting privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- training staff and contractors on data security
- managing third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
How long do we keep your personal data for?
MAC Rendering will only keep your personal data to provide a high level of service guaranteed to our customers.
Data will only be stored until both parties are happy with all works carried out. We will keep your basic personal data (e.g. name, number and email) on record incase of the event that you require further services from our company.
This data will NOT be shared and can be deleted at anytime on customer request.
Sometimes we do delete customer data. This data is permanently deleted from our systems and devices.
We use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to keep track of our website stats. This is to ensure that we can enhance the user experience and provide a better online experience to our customers.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Any external websites linked to this website are not of the responsibility of MAC Rendering. Any information shared with these websites is out of our control. These external websites are to give our customers more information about our company, the manufacturers we use or the qualifications / trainings our company has.
How to contact us?
If you have any concerns, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Our website contact page: https://mac-rendering.com/contact/
- Directly via phone: 0114 437 2004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 16 Willowgarth Ave, Brinsworth, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 5HN